The resilient, battle-hardened CDI™ sunglass has a long track record of saving eyes and lives in hostile situations. Now with high-impact, ANSI Z87.1-rated polarized lenses, the CDI™ offers new ways to protect your eyes from hazards and glare.
The ESS CDI Polarized Mirrored Gray high-impact lenses can be easily exchanged for quick adaptation to your environment. Its high-speed low-drag frame and shatter-resistant lenses make the CDI™ comfortable and cool enough for downtime yet functional and rugged enough for the battlefield. Medium fit.
The CDI's Lateral Exchange System™ makes interchanging any of the seven available lens colors quick and easy:
Frame Now Also Available in Terrain Tan.
Lenses are available in: Clear, Smoke Gray, Hi-Def Yellow, Mirrored Copper, Mirrored Gray, Mirrored Silver and Polarized Mirrored Gray.
CDI Kit Includes: A Black CDI frame, two sets of 2.2mm high-impact lenses (Clear and Smoke Gray), an elastic retention strap, a micro-fiber pouch/cleaning cloth, and a zippered hard case.
CDI Rx Inserts are also available.
* U.S. Mil Spec MIL-PRF-31013 (Clause 220.127.116.11), ANSI Z87.1-2010, CE EN 166 and U.S. Federal OSHA compliant (when not used in conjunction with Rx Inserts). All ESS lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection.
Important safety note for CDI™ Rx Insert users operating in proximity to fragmentation hazards:
ESS strongly recommends the use of high-impact polycarbonate prescription lenses to optimize impact resistance in the CDI™ sunglass. High-impact polycarbonate prescription lens material will maximize the impact resistance of the system well beyond that offered by CR-39 resin or other common materials used in prescription lens manufacturing.
IN THE BOX
CDI Black Kit Includes:
- A black CDI™ sunglass frame
- Two sets of 2.2mm high-impact polycarbonate lenses (Clear & Smoke Gray)
- An elastic retention strap
- A black micro-fiber pouch/cleaning cloth
- A black zippered hard case
- An ESS sticker